Friday, June 1, 2012

LU MFA Graduate Reading to be held 6/15/12

EVENT: LU MFA Graduate Reading
DATE: Friday, June 15, 2012
TIME: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
PLACE: LU Cultural Center
Recent and soon-to-be graduates of the Lindenwood University MFA in Writing Program will read from their work. Free and open to the public. Light refreshments provided. Readers include Tara Brewer, Cindy DuBois, Chris Duggan, Tom Horan, Grady Manus, Jessica Muckerman-Presson, and Craig Vaughn. Issue 2 of The Lindenwood Review will be available for purchase at the reduced rate of $5.00, and alumni Dacia Wilkinson and Keith Hoerner will also have books available for purchase at this event.

1 comment:

Alan Zacher said...

Very sorry I missed the reading. I wanted very much to attend, but I was at a book convention to promote my novel "I'm No P. I." It went quite well. Again, sorry. Alan Zacher