- Online classes begin Monday, April 15
- In-class clusters begin Saturday, April 13 (10am)
QUARTER END DATE: June 29
- Do NOT log into your class shells in Blackboard before April 15. Your shells will not be complete or ready to be viewed before that date.
- You MUST log in to each online class on Monday, April 15, and you must post in the First Assignment Discussion thread on that day.
- Beginning the week of April 15, you must log in to Blackboard three times per week and post work for any assignments and take part in discussions (for each online class you are enrolled in).
ALL CLASSES AND CLUSTERS:
- Remember to use proper etiquette in all workshops and discussions. Read your instructor's specific guidelines for workshopping and discussions, and review the general workshop etiquette guidelines HERE. Online students, be sure to also read over and follow the Netiquette guidelines in your Class Requirements folder in your class shells in Blackboard.
Read the full FIRST ASSIGNMENTS post for classroom locations, homework for the first class, and textbooks. If you have any questions, email Beth.
Lindenwood University MFA in Writing Program—Online or In-Class
Fully Online MFA Program—No Residency Requirement
Visit us at: